Monday, January 30, 2012

New Color Line

I am so pleased to announce I have started a new color line to carry for my clients who choose to get their color and highlight services with Running With Shears!  By choosing a new line of color, this will allow me to optimize your service - life time of the color, more variety in the colors to customize the look you desire and flexibility in  the choices I can offer you! By choosing this new route to approach your color it also supports my continued education in providing me with excellent education to serve you better.



Let me know if you are interesting in trying my new line - jazz up your existing color or try something new!

Mention "Roots are for Trees" and I'll offer you a special price! 

1 comment:

  1. There is perceptibly a bundle to know about this. I believe you made certain nice points in features also.
    Fathead Troy Polamalu Pittsburgh Steelers Wall Decal

    ReplyDelete