Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Launch!

We are so excited to announce the launch of our new website and name:

Running with Shears




This should take a little mystery about the mobile aspect of my services! 

You will now be able to find information on my pricing, service details, my facebook feed, resources and my background as a product junkie, makeup artist and hairstylist!  

The Roots Are For Trees Blog is intended to offer additional information to you - my client on technical and practical advice concerning your color, highlights and lowlights!  


Here are all the places you can find me:


 Main Web Site with Big Picture Info: 
www.runningwithshears.com


Facebook Fan Page: 
http://www.facebook.com/AricasRunningShears


General Musings on all things Beauty
Arica's Beauty Blog
aricabeauty.blogspot.com


Dimensional Color Conversations
Roots Are For Trees
beachandcolor.blogspot.com


Please let me know if you need a product recommendation or have any questions you would like covered here.  

xo - Arica 


No comments:

Post a Comment